Number of TG limits

Status
Not open for further replies.

amcferrin90

Premium Subscriber
Is there a limit to the number of TGs that the device will hold? The DSD file that I imported has 4,915 TGs. I should probably pare that down a lot to something where there's a chance I'll be versus the entire state. But I noticed some things that don't seem to work right. This applies to the latest stable 2021-04-02-0803 and 2021-05-02-1343 versions. I do not have auto flash turned on because it takes a while to update the TG list with that many. I will however on occasion click the write TG button so anything new is written to the device. I did an export once after writing, looked at the TG list and none of the unknown TGs were in the list. I went looking and in the TG editor screen at the bottom, unknown TGs will show up one at a time and replace with another one as if the list can't be made bigger.

btt

Banned
Banned
The limit is currently 4915 talk groups. Prior to version 2021-03-20_1750, there was a bug that caused issues with talk groups if all 4915 records were used (discovered by loading talk groups from MARCS). It should be ok in the versions that you listed, but there is the limit of 4915.

Status
Not open for further replies.