NW Iowa State Patrol Freq's

Status
Not open for further replies.

billy245

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have Iowa State Patrol Frequencies and Tones that are used in the Lyon and Sioux Counties Area? Also any tones for alternate Sheriff Channels in Lyon County?

JLM7424

Does anyone have Iowa State Patrol Frequencies and Tones that are used in the Lyon and Sioux Counties Area? Also any tones for alternate Sheriff Channels in Lyon County?

Well I live in le mars,ia & travel into Sioux county a bit Orange city to be Exact I have a maxrad mag mount & a 160mhz antenna On my honda trunklid and pick up area 1-a-c-b at my apartment in le mars using a tuffduck 155ht antenna "rubberduckie" on my 396t i always hear 1B

155.64000 146.2 PL-tone ISP-DPS Area 1B .

What kind of Radio and antenna you using Base radio & antenna or handheld ??
I,m not far in Le mars if ya need help I,am heavily into Scanners & 2ways And always willing to help when time allows.
Cya Matt.

Last edited:

billy245

Premium Subscriber
Well I live in le mars,ia & travel into Sioux county a bit Orange city to be Exact I have a maxrad mag mount & a 160mhz antenna On my honda trunklid and pick up area 1-a-c-b at my apartment in le mars using a tuffduck 155ht antenna "rubberduckie" on my 396t i always hear 1B

155.64000 146.2 PL-tone ISP-DPS Area 1B .

What kind of Radio and antenna you using Base radio & antenna or handheld ??
I,m not far in Le mars if ya need help I,am heavily into Scanners & 2ways And always willing to help when time allows.
Cya Matt.

I am in Sioux Falls. I have a Diamond Discone up on the roof. Uniden 396, Uniden 296, Uniden 560, GRE-500, GRE-600.
Do you know where to get the radio codes for the state of Iowa and Lyon County?

Status
Not open for further replies.