NWOPSRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

acjfd315

Have an XTS 2500 programmed through my FD and somehow my locked scanning channels were erased. Any idea where I could find a list of the zones for everyone so I can get my channels programmed back in to scan?

Hummer8290

Premium Subscriber
Your zones would be in tour codeplug on the radio. Unless you have access to programming you won't be able to do anything. Not sure how they deleted themselves

acjfd315

I know before I was able to find a page on here that had a list of all the talk groups and ops channels that were associated with each entity. Such as zone 1 and 2 were local zones for your county/department. Wasn't sure if anyone knew where that might be located at

Hummer8290

Premium Subscriber
I know before I was able to find a page on here that had a list of all the talk groups and ops channels that were associated with each entity. Such as zone 1 and 2 were local zones for your county/department. Wasn't sure if anyone knew where that might be located at
Just caught on to what you were asking, not familiar with that system. Sting111 sent the link over

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
If you don't mind me asking, how do you go about creating these templates?

That's the template that's actually used by the public safety forces in their radios. It would have been created through a lot of back-and-forth among the affected agencies to nail down something that worked for everybody.

To the OP: As far as your scan list, you should be able to put them back yourself with the "scan edit" feature. Because what to scan is a personal decision, most people who write codeplugs (myself included) either do not put anything in the scan list, or only put in two or three standard channels. The rest is up to the individual user.

On the XTS2500 it's probably either a menu selection, or the A-B-C concentric switch on top of the radio (usually A=Scan Off, B=Scan On, C=Scan Edit).

Sting11

Bumping this as a general NWOPSRS thread...I'm receiving railroad police traffic (unknown road) on TGID 12626, and an unknown Ottawa Hills talkgroup 12818.

Sting11

Receiving encrypted Drug Enforcement Agency traffic on new (to me) TGID 13740. Unit IDs 4874045 and 4874031.

Status
Not open for further replies.