Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnieDog

Database Admin Deluxe
Database Admin
Well most of the hospital security around here are TRBO
Jonesborough Public Safety is TRBO
Erwin PD and FD have TRBO ability

Rumor is going around that Elizabethton PD and possibly Carter County SO is going TRBO/DMR as well.

ki4gyw

Premium Subscriber
Gibson is live seems like roaming might be making them scratch heads, Site's seem to be loosing IP connections sometimes also.

K4ZXT

Premium Subscriber
Been trying to decode some DMR and so far have the following.

451.3750 DMR CC 7 Clinton Utility Board (Linked System)
451.5250 DMR CC 7 Clinton Utility Board (Linked System)
TG 10 Slot 1 Operations (Mixed Encryption)

451.2000 DMR CC 10 Sevierville Utility Board
TG 1 Slot 1 Operations

451.7250 DMR CC 1 Newport Utility Board

451.9375 Cap+ CC 6 Metro Communications
452.4000 Cap+ CC 6 Metro Communications
TG 25

Talkgroup 25 on Metro's system has some interesting conversations. No clue who it is though.

Anyone have any updated information for the West Knoxville area.

Airboss

Silent Key
Morning folks and mitf,

Looks like Communications & Electronics (WPRT262), the old LTR TRS in Benton is gone and has been replaced by at least two 2-slot DMR UHF freqs. When the license was renewed and granted last Nov, they threw in the 7K60FEX/7K60FXD 2-slot DMR emissions in their filing.

Here are the freqs that are listed under the WPTR262 license:
451.8375 451.9875 452.2375 452.4375 461.7625 461.9875 463.7375 464.8625

So far 463.7375 is very active with the same Concrete company I heard on their old LTR system over the last several years. See RRdb listing Communications & Electronics (Benton) Trunking System, Benton, Tennessee - Scanner Frequencies. They are using CC3 and slot 2 (maybe also slot 1) and they work mainly out of Etowah and Cleveland. I haven't nailed down any TGs yet. The only thing I have noticed is the 436HP is showing it as a CAP system.

Also have had 464.8625 pop up, but so far not enough yet to get any DMT parameters.

For "mift" I think you can start reconstructing the old page in the RRdb to reflect their new usage of DMR and the LTR is "definitely" gone.

More when I can lock some additional info down.

73 and good hunting de Chief Larry

Last edited:

skate2ice

Premium Subscriber
I know im not in your area but I agree alot of businesses, agencies etc are going trbo or nxedge and some are using the fhss 900mhz radios none of this can be monitored as of yet.. Hello Uniden and Gre
in illinois one of the county jail is using a trbo rptr multiplixed into two channels. We need a scanner for these(or update) to decode these.. Pm me direct I have a question to add nexedge trbo and fhss900
to you scanner could this be accomplised via software update??
Evil... Paulding Co, Ga is using TRBO but a sophisticated listener there has their broadcasts on Broadcastify. He says, "Paulding has moved all agencies to the new MotoTurbo digital system, no company makes a scanner that will receive this type of system so I have homebrewed a system consisting of a special modified Scanner feeding data into 3 computers working in tandem to receive and decode the digital system. I am amazed that I could get it to work at all so for now you will hear all agencies and there is no way to block the ones we don't want to hear."

You may want to check it out at: Paulding County Sheriff and Fire - Live Audio Feed Web Player

xlr8

Premium Subscriber
Sumner County Sheriff Admin NXDN - WQVM779

The Sumner County Sheriff's Office has a pending FCC application for NDXN frequencies for "Radios used to coordinate in building administrative duties", as indicated in the application. The Maximum ERP is listed as 5 watts, so these may not be able to be monitored very far away from the Sheriff's Office/Jail in Gallatin. The frequencies listed are:

453.4000 Mhz.
453.5375 Mhz.
453.8000 Mhz.

The pending FCC application is listed here: ULS Application - Public Safety Pool, Conventional - 0007722102 - SUMNER COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE

73 and good hunting!

m-gerty

Cannon Co went TRBO, city fire, ems, police, sheriff , may be others. County fire and rescue squad still analog.

Status
Not open for further replies.