NXDN trunk system ID stuck on after transmission

Kenny_Johson

I am having a issue with a NXDN trunk system it doesn't happen to all of the ID, but sometimes after the transmission ends, the ID will be stuck on and I end up missing other transmissions from having this ID stuck on.

I end up having to press the Scan button to get back to hearing transmissions the NXDN trunk system. It is for the school bus companies First Student Voyago and Roxborough. I have the Ottawa location set to RAN 1 as it displays on the trunk system. I'm not sure if there anything I can do to stop ID from being stuck on.

gary123

Check the squelch maybe set it to 3 instead of 2. it sounds like the scanner is not seeing the unit 'unkey burst' or the carrier drop. Keep an eye on it and see if the problem sticks with a specific TG or if its occurring on a specific frequency.

Kenny_Johson

Check the squelch maybe set it to 3 instead of 2. it sounds like the scanner is not seeing the unit 'unkey burst' or the carrier drop. Keep an eye on it and see if the problem sticks with a specific TG or if its occurring on a specific frequency.
I have the squelch set to 3 and I will keep eye out to see if I notice anything.