NY EMT's Refuse To Aid Woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayAir

Apparently two NY emergency medical technicians were in a coffee shop on break when a pregnant woman had a seizure. They refused to help her and told people to call 911 because they were on break. The pregnant mother and her baby both died.

EMT duo on break let pregnant mom die - NYPOST.com

Sounds like dereliction of duty to me. When you are acting in a capacity such as a uniformed EMT you are bound to render aid if you come across an incident such as this. I smell a big law suit and a couple of pink slips.

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
NY EMT's Refuse to Aid Woman

I may not agree with everything that some minorities whine & cry about, but racism had nothing to do with this incident except if the two low-life, despicable, motherless, filthy, rabid, aborted 2 legged, diseased jackals involved in this murder by ommission of medical assistance are also volunteers, ex-volunteers, soon to be volunteers, in training for, have family members and/or friends or coworkers that volunteer or even donate to a certain unknown medical aid service who as rumor has it's well known creed is to leave blacks dead or dying where they are for NYC EMS to deal with while treating any & everybody else no matter how minor the sickness or injury. Their citywide membership roster is self explanatory, not "one" black person on it. I usually believe that if a rumor can't be substantiated, it has no basis in fact, however I also believe that where there is smoke, I mean a lot of smoke, there is fire which needs to be extinguished before more people like this poor pregnant woman & her unborn child succumb to death at the hands of these insects just because of the horrible crime of living while black in proximity to certain neighborhoods. Either way, as Bloomberg stated, there is no measure of burnout (Which any & every New York City PD, FD & EMS worker) has experienced that could condone this blatent inaction in a human beings time of desperate need. we shall soon see though if anyone runs to city hall on behalf of these two things to get Bloombergs ear & put his loyalty to the test. Whichever way this goes, everything about both of these parasites should be made public, I mean everything, where they & all their family & relatives live & work or go to school, phone numbers, descriptions of all vehicles registered to them and their families, all phone numbers & addresses listed to them, where they bank, where they shop, any organizations they belong to, where they congrgate, their doctors & dentists, if the filthy swine avail themselves of those services, what day & where they worship, the bottom line should be buckets of money for the dead woman & her childs next of kin, also a fund should be started in their memory & let's have all religions donate like they do for their own, I mean "ALL" religions, no exceptions or excuses & the amounts donated by each religion publicly documented with full transparency. I'd be very very interesting to see if a certain religion refused to donate. The punishment for these souless vermin should be to let the poor, never had a chance woman & child's family duct tape the human feces heads right in the middle of Prospect Park (Brooklyn) while they are still alive & watch them slowly suffocate, just like their helpless victim. I'd love nothing more then to be a fly on the statue to see just what medical aid service would be flying down Eastern Parkway code 3 to help their new found killer heros just in time to see a FDNY bus pulling away code 1 (No rush) to Kings County Hospital where they would in short order find out quickly that their special little laws don't apply to non-racist city hospitals. Like everybody else on this site, I wasn't there to bear witness, agree, diagree or agree to disagree, this is just my rightful opinion, one that she will never be able to express, remember that.

FLRAILMAN

Last edited:
N

N_Jay

NY EMS, . . . It's not a job . . .

. . . . Its a Union Job!

"EMS-union head Pat Bahnken said the allegations against the EMTs are being taken seriously."

SCPD

QRT
I may not agree with everything that some minorities whine & cry about, but racism had nothing to do with this incident except if the two low-life, despicable, motherless, filthy, rabid, aborted 2 legged, diseased jackals involved in this murder by ommission of medical assistance are also volunteers, ex-volunteers, soon to be volunteers, in training for, have family members and/or friends or coworkers that volunteer or even donate to a certain unknown medical aid service who as rumor has it's well known creed is to leave blacks dead or dying where they are for NYC EMS to deal with while treating any & everybody else no matter how minor the sickness or injury. Their citywide membership roster is self explanatory, not "one" black person on it. I usually believe that if a rumor can't be substantiated, it has no basis in fact, however I also believe that where there is smoke, I mean a lot of smoke, there is fire which needs to be extinguished before more people like this poor pregnant woman & her unborn child succumb to death at the hands of these insects just because of the horrible crime of living while black in proximity to certain neighborhoods. Either way, as Bloomberg stated, there is no measure of burnout (Which any & every New York City PD, FD & EMS worker) has experienced that could condone this blatent inaction in a human beings time of desperate need. we shall soon see though if anyone runs to city hall on behalf of these two things to get Bloombergs ear & put his loyalty to the test. Whichever way this goes, everything about both of these parasites should be made public, I mean everything, where they & all their family & relatives live & work or go to school, phone numbers, descriptions of all vehicles registered to them and their families, all phone numbers & addresses listed to them, where they bank, where they shop, any organizations they belong to, where they congrgate, their doctors & dentists, if the filthy swine avail themselves of those services, what day & where they worship, the bottom line should be buckets of money for the dead woman & her childs next of kin, also a fund should be started in their memory & let's have all religions donate like they do for their own, I mean "ALL" religions, no exceptions or excuses & the amounts donated by each religion publicly documented with full transparency. I'd be very very interesting to see if a certain religion refused to donate. The punishment for these souless vermin should be to let the poor, never had a chance woman & child's family duct tape the human feces heads right in the middle of Prospect Park (Brooklyn) while they are still alive & watch them slowly suffocate, just like their helpless victim. I'd love nothing more then to be a fly on the statue to see just what medical aid service would be flying down Eastern Parkway code 3 to help their new found killer heros just in time to see a FDNY bus pulling away code 1 (No rush) to Kings County Hospital where they would in short order find out quickly that their special little laws don't apply to non-racist city hospitals. Like everybody else on this site, I wasn't there to bear witness, agree, diagree or agree to disagree, this is just my rightful opinion, one that she will never be able to express, remember that.

FLRAILMAN
Wow, that would have been much easier to read if there were some paragraph breaks in it.

FLRAILMAN

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
This one just got to me

I was extremely angry when I read that article & I still am, sorry about the bad penmenship, irrigardless of some of my opinions, even I don't think that's right.

FLRAILMAN

N1SQB

HMMM!!
They are trying, fruitlessly, to say that the 2 idiots were not "road" EMT's but were dispatchers who had the certification. Their idiot lawyer says that they "acted appropiately according to the best of their abilities". If that is not adding insult to injury, I don't know what is.Thankfully the EMT's union is coming out against them saying that all dispatchers are "required" to have EMT training and should have been able to start care at the very least. This whole thing stinks. Puts a bad light on all the great EMTs and Medics that work day in and day out saving lives.

NYC victim's mom: EMTs were 'inhuman' not to help - Yahoo! News

Manny

Last edited:

b7spectra

EMS Dispatcher
I was on a flight once when there was an medical emergency on the flight. The typical "Is there a doctor on board" announcement had some people covering their faces. Being a paramedic, and TECHNICALLY not licensed over the state of Texas (I was Georgia registered), I notified the flight attendant and the took me to the patient. Patient, in my opinion, was having a heart attack so I asked the FA if I could talk to the pilot. She picked up the handset (we were in the back of the plane) and said here. I filled in the pilot and he said "No Problem, we will land at the nearest airport". We landed shortly thereafter and I turned the patient over to the Texas Paramedics who were quite grateful for my assistance. Too bad those doctors on board didn't help, we ended up getting 4 free round trip tickets anywhere in the US as a "thank you" from Continental Airlines.

Just like a FF or PD or SO, you have that license, you are always 24/7!

Status
Not open for further replies.