NY Military Freqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluemax10

My scanner died and erased all my freqs. Can anyone help me with freqs for 174tfw 107ARW and 914 Airlift unit. All New York units

Thanks Max

Happy July 4th

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
In fact, if there's any interest, we could combine the responses for BlueMax to some of the data I have, and could easily build a NY military wiki

But only if there's some interest in this....73s Mike

D

DaveNF2G

You didn't go to the website, did you?

"Research" does not mean sitting on your butt asking other people to type out information for you. I've already spent many hours typing out what's listed on my website, and numerous other people have spent even more hours typing out what is in the RR database, in the Wikis, and in various threads in these forums.

For God's sake, LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF! We've even told you EXACTLY where to look.

Bluemax10

NYANG FReqs

First I would like to thank Mr. Starks for his help. I did in fact go to the Niagara section of your website and did utilize some of the information. However there was information that I wanted that was not there. I really didn't appreciate the snotty attitude you seem to have when making your last post.If thats the way you want to respond PLEASE don't help me. I am quite sure there are plenty of other scanner monitors that would be willing to help another person out. PS signing your name with all of those credentails, well on here those and $1.25 will get you a medium coffee at Tim Hortons

D

DaveNF2G

What information that you wanted was not there? The post to which I responded so negatively said:

I would really if possible like more specifics. A/D Tower Ops etc

I came to the logical conclusion that you had not visited my website because the very "specifics" you mentioned are right there, exactly where I directed you to go!

BTW, I buy my coffee with American money, so it only costs me 85 cents. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.