NY PRESBYTERIAN EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDNY216

Was JETBLUE1424
Anyone have the new frequency for Ems they are not on 461.100 anymore

Also looking for
Presbyterian on 168 street Hospital Security and New York on East 68 st hospital security

Thanks

Ant9270

The Green Weenie
Anyone have the new frequency for Ems they are not on 461.100 anymore

Also looking for
Presbyterian on 168 street Hospital Security and New York on East 68 st hospital security

Thanks

What I was told from FDNY EMS MOS: All Private EMS agencies who run 911 operations for FDNY operate on the normal FDNY EMS frequencies depending on where they are. They also have similar identifiers to the FDNY Buses.

FDNY216

Was JETBLUE1424
What I was told from FDNY EMS MOS: All Private EMS agencies who run 911 operations for FDNY operate on the normal FDNY EMS frequencies depending on where they are. They also have similar identifiers to the FDNY Buses.
This is off the 911 system doing inter facility transports

They was on 461.100
But now gone

They are on a new frequency

Also no with Presbyterian on 168 street security

Looking for both new frequencies

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Check 464.1375, they have a 100 watt repeater on that frequency licensed last year. Note that they have NXDN emissions licensed in addition to analog.

As for the other stuff you're looking for, I suggest searching the FCC database. They have quite a few licenses at various locations, so you'll probably need to look at the licenses that apply to the locations you're interested in, and plugging the frequencies into your scanner so you can figure out what is in use. As noted above, they have NXDN emissions on a number of licenses, so you may need to check that modulation out in addition to analog.

FDNY216

Was JETBLUE1424
K thanks I have find a NXDN radio the scanners are a rip off $75 add on for NXDN

They are insane

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
K thanks I have find a NXDN radio the scanners are a rip off $75 add on for NXDN

They are insane
The NXDN upgrade is $50, not $75. And like Ant says, first make sure they're actually using digital and aren't still analog on some other frequency. They have a ton of UHF frequencies licensed all over the place, so you'll have to do some research to find what you're looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.