• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

NYC P-25 FED Freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobKB1FJR

413.4125R P25 Seems to be a VA Hospital Police in NYC with a Emergency Room. I know in Boston we have one VA Hospital in West Roxbury with an ER. However, on the VA Web Pages in NY I can't determine which VA Medical Center has an ER. Multiple mentions of the ER on this F-.

408.125R P25 Seems to be a Police Department somewhere in NYC, Refering to Dispatch as Central, Etc. Might be a link for the US Park Police on 166.6375?

All other FED F-s that I found were nothing special or not allready found and listed.

Most day to day OPS by these agencies seem to be done via TELCO lines or Nextel.

Status
Not open for further replies.