NYPD Operations

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedPenguin

Does anyone know of any more or of a list of NYPD operations?

I never really heard them before but just a couple of minutes ago, I heard "Operation Hercules" and the Internet said there was also "Operation Spotlight".

One site claims "Operation Hercules" is a bunch of NYPD cars doing a dance while another said it's heavily armed officers stationed somewhere. "Operational Spotlight" seems to be looking for criminals with long records.

"Operation Nexus" seems to be between businesses and the NYPD, to help fight terrorism.

Last edited:

CDS-INC

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
n2nov.net has some pretty good info on nypd operations, also, i would search around on google and see what you can pull up. I'll also check around tonight to when i unwind,

Also, if your interested, melsgarage.com has a live online feed of NYPD Citywide/SOD, it's always really active

RedPenguin

Yep

Also, if your interested, melsgarage.com has a live online feed of NYPD Citywide/SOD, it's always really active

That's actually the feed that I heard about the Operation on. Anyway, I know about n2nov.net but I never saw the Operations there but I will look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.