nys metro 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
with all the different Metro-21 threads floating round the NY Forum over the last few days, does it pay to merge these threads?

Back to the OP, how often do you listen to Metro-21? I don't usually listen Metro-21 in search mode, but when I do, I hear something. (Now say that like the Dos XX Beer Guy) :) Stay Scanning my Friends - Couldn't resist.

maalox

with all the different Metro-21 threads floating round the NY Forum over the last few days, does it pay to merge these threads?

Back to the OP, how often do you listen to Metro-21? I don't usually listen Metro-21 in search mode, but when I do, I hear something. (Now say that like the Dos XX Beer Guy) :) Stay Scanning my Friends - Couldn't resist.
hi i really do not i just added it to my 996 to see if i ever will hear anything but i was surprise to hear nys park police..

n2nov

Because it is relatively quiet on the system, I leave my radio in ID search and lock out those that I already know about and do not want to listen to.

Status
Not open for further replies.