Oak PD ALCO Fire Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
I just wanted to give all of you that listen to my two feeds, Oakland PD and Alameda County fire, a heads up that they will going off the air permanently in about two weeks. I will be moving to NJ soon. I hope someone else would be interested in picking up the feeds.

I hope you all enjoyed listening.

Chris

korpseofdeath

I just want to saw thank you for supplying that feed for the time you did! It was very wonderful and curious that you dedicated your time, and I hope all others who have ever listened to your feed feel the same.

I will be getting a new scanner for my home base soon, within the next month, (by June) and I definitely won't mind at all to pick up the feed for ALCO and Oakland Fire. I will even be adding a few more channels by the end of the month, which I am just finishing up fixing two of my other scanners. Some more feeds that will be up inclucde: Alameda County Sheriff, Hayward PD and Fire.

aktormedic

Premium Subscriber
Any luck getting that feed up yet? Even those of us that work for the city like to have these scanners on our iphones and do appreciate those that use their bandwidth for others.

korpseofdeath

Any luck getting that feed up yet? Even those of us that work for the city like to have these scanners on our iphones and do appreciate those that use their bandwidth for others.

I have just gotten my RadioShack PRO 94 scanner up and running. I just got it broadcasting for the first time right now. Enjoy. :)

I'm currently working on fixing another scanner right now, and when that happends, I will have another scanner to feed with, so I can split up the feed a little better for listening pleasure! Enjoy all!

-Brett

AJAT

Premium Subscriber
Brett,
Thanks for taking the time to set up and brodcast the feed. It is good to here Alameda County again.

The feed sounds great
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.