Oakhurst FD "rescue" van...

Status
Not open for further replies.

car2back

:lol: After all the talk about the infamous Oakhurst "rescue van", here she is in all her glory:

530060176_l.jpg

(You can find anything on Myspace.)

Last edited:

peterjmag

uhhh you mean Oakturd? Ummm probably because it is the most disgusting place in Oklahoma and you and your garden hose are probably better at fighting fires then their whole staff. I could be wrong but, that is what I heard?

P.J.

iamhere300

I don't know anything about that department, but the myspace profile is... well...
different. At least he does not have Tom as his only friend...

random

phil_smith said:
After all the talk about the infamous Oakhurst "rescue van", here she is in all her glory

I honestly thought you were going to post a photo like this:

junkyard9xe.jpg

OkRob

Random, I thought that was a girls only parking lot. That's what it looks like. :)

- Rob

Chaos703

peterjmag said:
Ummm probably because it is the most disgusting place in Oklahoma

I can tell by your statement that you've never visited Kinta, Oklahoma.

Actually, for as bad as Kinta is, it's still not as bad as Oakhurst. Have you considered that they're not very good at fighting fires in Oakhurst because saving those structures isn't worth breaking a sweat over?

iamhere300

Chaos703 said:
I can tell by your statement that you've never visited Kinta, Oklahoma.

Actually, for as bad as Kinta is, it's still not as bad as Oakhurst. Have you considered that they're not very good at fighting fires in Oakhurst because saving those structures isn't worth breaking a sweat over?

Kinta does have a really cool tower site...... (Spoken like a true AT&T Tower junkie)

CommShrek

KOTV eVideo

There is an eVideo on www.kotv.com right now about Berryhill wanting to annex in the Oakhurst area. Berryhill claims they are a paid department with a manned station and that they are a certified first response agency.

Oakhurst says that Berryhill wants to shut them down and that they already got slapped in the face when Sapulpa annexed in Town West. The news says it's going up to a vote of the people soon.

CommShrek

mfolta1 said:
could you just imagine an "oakhurst" police dept?? heh,,,

Come on man. You can get sent to Vinita just for talkin' crazy smack like that!

car2back

Twobravo said:
There is an eVideo on www.kotv.com right now about Berryhill wanting to annex in the Oakhurst area. Berryhill claims they are a paid department with a manned station and that they are a certified first response agency.

Oakhurst says that Berryhill wants to shut them down and that they already got slapped in the face when Sapulpa annexed in Town West. The news says it's going up to a vote of the people soon.

From having to deal with these jokers first hand, I hope the intellegent citizens of Oakhurst realize they will be much better off under the service of Berryhill. The last 4 times I have tried to contact Oakhurst FD's dispatch phone number, I was unable to get ahold of anyone and had to send either Berryhill or Sapulpa anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.