TRX-1: oakland county, mi and EZ scan

Status
Not open for further replies.

alornus65

Ive programmed my new trx1 and not all the Cities in my Oakland county MI are in. quite a few are missing . Like Oak Park and Royal Oak and more. I can see them listed here on RR, yet EZ scan will not let them get programmed, like they are missing from TRX's data base. Does EZ scan have limited access to RR database? Do I have to pay premium to get all cities in? ive tried loading by county, by city, by zip, no success. Any tips?
Tank you

mikey60

Most of Oakland County is on the OpenSky system. There are no scanners that can receive that type of system, so it doesn't let you import them.

Mike

Sorrento2000

Premium Subscriber
I'm in Royal Oak and I'm able to pick up MSPSC and Warren's P25 system fairly well. Also a lot of DMR. The scanner is definitely not useless in the county!

RayAir

HVAD (Alliance) and Beaumont are on the MPSCS. And obviously MSP.
There's also a lot of interesting activity usually on that system if you know where to look, especially late at night. Try the Northville tower.

A few of the Detroit area hospitals have their own police forces and they use DMR. You'd be surprised , they get a lot of action.

STAR, Superior, and Rapid Response EMS are on the Comsource Connect Plus TRS. There are also EMS Event TGs for large event stand-up (Palace, Ford Field, Comerica Park)

Status
Not open for further replies.