Oakland trunking setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

dangrass

I'm new to this trunking thing, so please pardon the dumb questions, but I've set up my 246t for the City of Oakland and seem to be getting odd results. Seems that what should be fire includes police, and the scanner does this sort of annoying semi-stop between transmitting frequencies.

Can anyone who is effectively monitoring Oakland tell me what frequencies/group IDs they are using? Also, just want to make sure that it is in fact an EDACS Wide system. Any other system parameters that may need attention? Perhaps a picture of the configuration files?

thanks in advance

gusbuster1217

I'm new to this trunking thing, so please pardon the dumb questions, but I've set up my 246t for the City of Oakland and seem to be getting odd results. Seems that what should be fire includes police, and the scanner does this sort of annoying semi-stop between transmitting frequencies.

Can anyone who is effectively monitoring Oakland tell me what frequencies/group IDs they are using? Also, just want to make sure that it is in fact an EDACS Wide system. Any other system parameters that may need attention? Perhaps a picture of the configuration files?

thanks in advance
As listed on RR is correct.

Do you have the 2 seperate sites seperate? Possible reason for how you are hearing things.

I have no problem monitering Oakland and do treat to two area as 2 seperate edacs wide radio systems,

dangrass

As listed on RR is correct.

Do you have the 2 seperate sites seperate? Possible reason for how you are hearing things.

I have no problem monitering Oakland and do treat to two area as 2 seperate edacs wide radio systems,
No, I put the 2 sites together. Guess I need to split them apart.

thx

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.