Obama Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris480

Anything anyone recommends listening to during his visit today? I have the SS freqs, FBI, etc... in my radio but I never hear anything on them. Any special freqs anyone knows of?

trumpetboy50

Premium Subscriber
Could you please post the SS, FBI, and any other freq's you think might be utilized today. I'm currently searching through both the database and the forums trying to find some good ones. I would assume that Mesa PD will have some traffic, but it will most likely be on either an event or TAC channel, and I'm pretty sure those are enc.

ecps92

RR Famous Wiki

Could you please post the SS, FBI, and any other freq's you think might be utilized today. I'm currently searching through both the database and the forums trying to find some good ones. I would assume that Mesa PD will have some traffic, but it will most likely be on either an event or TAC channel, and I'm pretty sure those are enc.

Astrak

Secret service is all encrypted and so are most PD operations involved with the visits, unless it's vehicle traffic related. I believe most of the Secret Service stuff is simplex or low power repeaters.

InlandAZ

Secret service is all encrypted and so are most PD operations involved with the visits, unless it's vehicle traffic related. I believe most of the Secret Service stuff is simplex or low power repeaters.

Generally they are, but Chandler PD (or one of the Interop talk groups) was very busy during the drive in.

Status
Not open for further replies.