Obama's "Church"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLWilson

Well, has anyone seen Mr. Obama's "Pastor" from Trinity Church during his lithanies AGAINST the United States of America?

Fox News has been gathering film of some of his radical sermons.

They even played a year interview their show had done over a year ago with the "Pastor" this evening on Hanity & Combs. He was CRAZY radical then....

THEN, they interviewed Obama. I wasn't too thrilled with his answers to Mr. Garrett, the Fox interviewer.

And this guy is LEADING the Democratic ticket to be our next President.

Folks, we are in HORRIBLE trouble as a country if this is the best we can do!

Steve/KB8FAR :confused:

SLWilson

Part on "one" sermon...

hoser147 said:
Hey Steve check this out it may be one and the same. Randy

http://www.radioreference.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99595
Fox News has SEVERAL of videos of his sermons now. The guy is a TOTAL nut.

Obama was interviewed last night and guess what! Poor Pastor Wright has "gone into retirement" now. He won't be in the pulpit anymore....Imagie THAT !!!! HaHaHa....

Do you suppose that they TRULY THINK the guy's antics will go away by hiding him?

My goodness, some of the things this guy has said....He blames the USA for 9/11....He says "it's not God Bless America, it's God Damn" America....

IF Mr. Oboma actually was there for ANY of these sermons (he's saying he wasn't) he ought to drop out of the presidential race.

I hope somebody caught him on film and releases it quickly!!!!! How could he attend there TWENTY YEARS and not know the pastor thought that way???????

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.