Oblivious to a Digital mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

screamin72

The best wya I can describe this is I cannot for the life of me figure out what this is. I posted it on youtube asking the same question on my channel. I am hoping the community here can help me. I searched plenty of databases with sound examples but they do not fit this one to a "T".

Any help appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WfUi7MAXNs&feature=youtu.be

S

screamin72

How do you know it's SCADA without a sound sample? Do you know a link to a SCADA sound sample? No sound sample in the link.

Mystery?

kayn1n32008

ØÆSØ
How do you know it's SCADA without a sound sample? Do you know a link to a SCADA sound sample? No sound sample in the link.

Mystery?

Simply because where I live there is EXTENSIVE use of SCADA in the oil patch. That's how. It all sounds similar to the video clip the OP posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

S

screamin72

Simply because where I live there is EXTENSIVE use of SCADA in the oil patch. That's how. It all sounds similar to the video clip the OP posted.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OKay then. I was lost trying to identify it with the FSK nature of it and the intervals of the data transmitted. It alternates in frequency a strong signal and a weaker signal. kind like a shadow.

Thanks for clarifying.

nd5y

Who needs sound samples? The YouTube video sounds like two or more radio modems sending Bell 202 ASFK tones at 1200 baud. A very common type of SCADA setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.