OC & LA CHP PL changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

oracavon

I originally posted a couple of individual messages, but it now appears that more changes are coming, so I decided to consolidate them into one ongoing thread. So far, the changes I have noted are:

Santa Ana office changed to PL 146.2.
Baldwin Park office changed to PL 192.8.
South LA office is back on White (they've been using Tac 6 the last few days) and is now using PL 192.8.
Southern Blue 2 changed to PL 192.8.

oracavon

I don't think it makes sense to make database submissions while frequent (almost daily) changes are still being made, especially since many of the changes are temporary. By the time they got into the database, they would no longer be accurate. I think it would just create unnecessary work and confusion. I believe that it would be better to submit the final results once things settle down.

Today's change is:

Newhall and Antelope Valley are now operating on Blue 2 with a PL of 136.5.

oracavon

Newhall and Antelope Valley are now back on Tan (45.70) using PL 136.5. They are calling it "Tan 3". Sorry, I have no mobile freq info as I am too far away to receive the mobile transmissions.

Uplink

Newhall and Antelope Valley are now back on Tan (45.70) using PL 136.5. They are calling it "Tan 3". Sorry, I have no mobile freq info as I am too far away to receive the mobile transmissions.

Thanks oracavon, for the updates. I am in Newhall, and can confirm hearing the mobile side of Tan 42.900 now using PL 136.5.

Was doing some PL searches this morning, and also hearing what you reported:
TAN now PL 136.5
ORANGE now PL 192.8
WHITE now PL 192.8

Status
Not open for further replies.