Occupy Denver Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Sure made for some interesting monitoring overnight.

Jim<

From CSP:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Date: October 14, 2011 Time: 4:58 a.m.

The Colorado State Patrol is pleased with the progress thus far on the operation to clear Veteran's Park. Due to clean up work that will continue for several hours, Governor Hickenlooper has issued an Executive Order to close Veteran's Park until further notice.

"We appreciate the cooperation of those individuals who chose to exit the park prior to 11 p.m.," said Colonel James Wolfinbarger, Chief of the Colorado State Patrol. "The CSP has not made any arrests and will continue to monitor the park during the cleanup operation."

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Funny CSP says no arrests and DPD says 23.

DENVER - The Colorado State Patrol and Denver Police began clearing the Occupy Denver tent camp just after 3 a.m. Friday morning. Twenty-three arrests were made.

Jim<

Scan-Denver

You should have seen the knuckle-heads spoutin' off down there last night! The term used by the media describing these people as "Inciting A Riot" is putting it mildly!!

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
U/D: Closing Lincoln at 13th and calling in public works and more DPD riot units, Air 1 also up.

O/F 04-123, Online

Jim<

Last edited:

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
numerous arrests being made

U/D: Command requesting at least 4 additional cars to 16th & Cleveland from all the dists and 6 cars to 13th & Sherman.

All to report in on Tac-6.

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
EMS units at the processing center in Civic Center Park have been released from Green 1 and are back in-service.

Jim<

scanlist

Scanning since the 70's to today.
A prolonged rain event would work too. Dig a bar of soap out of your pocket and it scares the hell out of them.

One thing I noted the past several days while logging DTRS is that the CSP Captiol TG has been patching to CSP OPS-1 so anyone keeping an ear on this may want to monitor both TG's especially with older digital scanners.

Halfpint

Slightly NE of the People's Republic of Firestone
A prolonged rain event would work too. Dig a bar of soap out of your pocket and it scares the hell out of them.

From what I've seen just *mentioning* the word soap for some of them would cause them to have an apoplectic fit or/and run off screaming and foaming around the mouth. {VB GRIN!}

One thing I noted the past several days while logging DTRS is that the CSP Captiol TG has been patching to CSP OPS-1 so anyone keeping an ear on this may want to monitor both TG's especially with older digital scanners.
Thanks for the heads up about the OPS-1 patch! I've turned it on in both my base and HHs.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
U/D: WB Colfax closed at Josephine for the moving occupy denver protest and all officers are advised to have riot gear ready.

O/F Denver 800 Tac-6, Online

Jim<

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
U/D: Occupy Denver arrests underway on the steps of the capital and EMS just requested to 14th & Broadway for a fx ankle. Active monitoring on Tac-6.

EMS command using the Green channel, more ambs being requested for pts who were sprayed.

Jim<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.