Ocean City Freqs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinetree

Another forum has been listing Ocean City NJ using new rebanded freqs that are 15mh below the freqs listed here and other places. Does anyone know about this or did I miss a post?

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Oh jeez. No wonder I couldnt get anything on the camden city system this morning. So instead of 868.1875 what would it be?

policefreak

Premium Subscriber
Thanks. I just saw the update in the database. Thanks, Highpockets, that was a record time response!! :D The weird thing about Camden is that last frequency didn't change, its still 860.9875. How come? And could that be the source of the potential problem? I also wonder if it could improve coverage any?

Last edited:

Highpockets

Thanks. I just saw the update in the database. Thanks, Highpockets, that was a record time response!! :D The weird thing about Camden is that last frequency didn't change, its still 860.9875. How come? And could that be the source of the potential problem? I also wonder if it could improve coverage any?

Because I don't have the numbers in front of me, I guess the 860 frequency falls within the new rebanding structure. I don't think coverage will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.