Ocean County 700 MHz Project 25 TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

elias1988

Feed Provider
That's unknown if any of those new frequencies will be control channels,once they pop up on Pro96Com I'll report my findings. If not then no programming won't be necessary thanks to control channel only programming.

ctrmass

There's what appears to be a relatively new tower at the east end of the Ocean county dump.
Is this part of the new system?
I've tried to search it out using the FCC database but no joy.

ctrmass

Yes, Ridgeway blvd is rt 571. Behind the firehouse.
When you're under it in the dark, you can see green lights blinking. I guess that means that particular array is in use.

elias1988

Feed Provider
Ridgeway Road is 571,that tower is a cell tower unless another tower was constructed there recently. Take a picture of it if you can please.

elias1988

Feed Provider
Nope it didn't work,freeholders approved a lease agreement on Wednesday with Lacey to construct a tower on the municipal complex property.

elias1988

Feed Provider
If you get a chance can you drive down Ridgeway Blvd and see if any tower has been constructed? I went through Mantoloking earlier and I could see across the water that the Brick tower is constructed. It should like similar to the one below.

Attachments

• IMG_1104.jpg
    IMG_1104.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 191

ctrmass

Ridgeway blvd? That road parallels Hope chapel rd out by the east gate of the base.

I was down there last week and didn't see anything out of the ordinary.
I did see a smallish tower that I thought was private owned.....by some sort of business like a tow company or something similar. It was on the left side as you are driving towards Lakehurst. If memory serves me. I wasn't really looking for anything in particular. Just happened to glance over....

elias1988

Feed Provider
Yes Ridgeway Blvd,construction probably hasn't started yet. Just Brick,West Creek and Lacey for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.