Ocean County listeners

Status
Not open for further replies.

MotoMoMo

To all my Ocean County people, what is everyone scanning? So far I have found Lakewood to offer the most action. Such as busy town, always something going on. So let's hear what you monitor here in the OC. Good day to all!

ers1121

Wait until summer gets here; Seaside is non-stop. If you're looking for fire calls Ocean County Fire/Ems is always busy.

Devilz311

Do you have the Ocean County Trunked system programmed? There's always something to listen to there, as well as all of the local EMS/Fire channels.

skierp20

Premium Subscriber
Seaside was always fun when I lived down there. Toms River, of course, is now encrypted..

I HAVE, however, been salivating for a reliable Lakewood online feed... I want to take a listen to what is going on up there. From what I read in the paper, it seems to be pretty crazy.

elias1988

Feed Provider
I'm thinking about changing my feed and just broadcast the heights and park starting Memorial Day weekend and through the summer until Labor Day.

+1 on seaside. It gets insane on the weekends. I moved to monmouth county and can't get them now....dying for an online feed!

Devilz311

I'm thinking about changing my feed and just broadcast the heights and park starting Memorial Day weekend and through the summer until Labor Day.

If you do so, include the Tri-Boro VHF frequency too, they get pretty busy during the Benny season as well.

RadioChief55

Feed Provider
MY Northern Ocean County feed has from Seaside Park, all the way up to Point Beach FD's, EMS & PD's that are in the clear. I have the OC trunk system Toms River, Brick and Lakewood Fire also. I also have marine 13, 16, 21,22,23,24,80,81,82 & 84. Metro Fire Radio South is also in the radio. The scanner is in Toms River on the water just north of the 37 bridge. It pretty reliably but it does go down from time to time and I never get notified that it's down.

DJ88

MY Northern Ocean County feed has from Seaside Park, all the way up to Point Beach FD's, EMS & PD's that are in the clear. I have the OC trunk system Toms River, Brick and Lakewood Fire also. I also have marine 13, 16, 21,22,23,24,80,81,82 & 84. Metro Fire Radio South is also in the radio. The scanner is in Toms River on the water just north of the 37 bridge. It pretty reliably but it does go down from time to time and I never get notified that it's down.

You should also program Marine 83A, which is used by the Coast Guard. Marine Channel 9 is another one. When a boater calls the CG on 16, they sometimes have them switch over to 9 for comms.

mondaro

Feed Provider
A true Seaside feed 24 / 7 would be a blessing, It is nuts down there. I would also include the Life Guard Channels two from Seaside Heights and Seaside Park. I would leave out MONOC medics they will take over the feed in no time flat.

Tony M.
Harrison, NJ

elias1988

Feed Provider
A true Seaside feed 24 / 7 would be a blessing, It is nuts down there. I would also include the Life Guard Channels two from Seaside Heights and Seaside Park. I would leave out MONOC medics they will take over the feed in no time flat.

Tony M.
Harrison, NJ

Will do Tony,Monoc's main channel will be left out however i may include Monoc 1's frequency.

mondaro

Feed Provider
Will do Tony,Monoc's main channel will be left out however i may include Monoc 1's frequency.

Elias... Thank You !! I also want to publicly thank you for all the years assisting me with Seaside Info for many years when visiting the shore every summer for the last few years, Also had the pleasure in meeting Elias a couple of years ago and he treated to the grand tour of the Seaside Heights Fire Department.

Status
Not open for further replies.