Ocean County Trunking

Status
Not open for further replies.

elias1988

Feed Provider
Program in all the system frequencies and set them to MO for Motorola by pressing the mode button until MO shows at the top of the screen in the right hand corner.Then program the talkgroups that you want to hear,everything is listed here:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=714

Now after you do that you need to program it the custom frequency table,this can be done by pressing PGM then TRUNK then FUNC 2 and put in the base frequency,offset and step.after you do that press FUNC 3 and make sure its set for 3600 CC Mode Table.

Last edited:

bill123456789

Program in all the system frequencies and set them to MO for Motorola by pressing the mode button until MO shows at the top of the screen in the right hand corner.Then program the talkgroups that you want to hear,everything is listed here:

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=714

Now after you do that you need to program it the custom frequency table,this can be done by pressing PGM then TRUNK then FUNC 2 and put in the base frequency,offset and step.after you do that press FUNC 3 and make sure its set for 3600 CC Mode Table.

Thanks so much. How did you know that it is a 3600CC because I cant find it on the database

elias1988

Feed Provider
3600 is for analog and mixed analog/digital systems,9600 is for P25 Digital systems.If you put the active control channel on in manual mode it will show M36 or 96 on the screen.

Last edited:

DJ88

Just a note. One or more of the Prosecutors talk goups is no longer active. They're using some new digital encrypted talk groups now. I don't monitor them all the time so I can't be specific, but I think the Task Force talk group has been replaced by one of the digital encrypted TGs. I believe the same thing will probably happen with the Sheriffs Department TGs also, but I can't say for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.