Ocean Grove PD frequencies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analogrules

I've looked everywhere on this site and even googled it, but can't seem to find frequencies for the Ocean Grove PD. I'm thinking another agency may cover Ocean Grove PD. Is Ocean Grove covered by Monmouth County PD? Just curious. Will be down in that area this summer, so starting my research now.

bob0101

ocean grove freqs.

Ocean Grove disbanded their PD long ago and it is now being patrrolled by Neptune Township PD. Try looking up their freq. and you start to hear Ocean Grove streets, etc.

Bob 0101

DJ88

Neptune Twp. PD is 155.130 PL 151.4. The fire department is dispatched on their own frequency, 153.860 PL 136.5, by Neptune Twp. EMS uses Neptune Twp.'s EMS frequency, 159.450 PL 151.4.

NJMedic

Ocean Grove is in Neptune Township

Ocean Grove is part of Neptune Township. I don'y beleive they ever had their own police department. I did see some Crown Vics with red lights marked something to the effect "Ocean Grove Community Patrol" about two years ago but have never seen them on the road.

DJ88

I was born and raised in Neptune Twp. and remember Ocean Grove having their own police department back in the 60s and 70s. I don't, however, remember when it was was disbanded. As for the Community Patrol, it was made up of citizens of the town, but I don't think that exists anymore either.

vavolff

Transcending Shower and Curtain
Premium Subscriber
This might interest someone... On my way home from work I spotted a Ocean Grove Community Patrol vehicle in what looks like a storage facility in Neptune Township. Its on 33 headin toward Ocean Grove., right before it dead ends into 71. Im gonna try to snag a pic or two of it if anyone is interested. I could have sworn Ive seen it rollin down the streets...but again I could be wrong lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.