OCPD System Wide Alert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

air-scan

I heard what sounded like Hefner Dispatch but they were on TG 65118 per the image two highlighted items. The shorter duration was a OCPD alert tone. It was a armed robbery. Then heard all the OCPD talk groups respond on their respective talk groups. This seems like a talk group meant to dispatch all districts in serious felony offenses.
Untitled.jpg

fast2okc

Database Admin
I've been running Unitrunker on the system for a while and I show talkgroups 65001 through 65200 as patches on the system.

Any time multiple talkgroups are patched, they show up as one of these talkgroups. There doesn't seem to be any reason why any particular patch is chosen (and why there are 200 of them). The labels are my attempt to see if they are used by a particular agency, but it appears they are chosen at random.Patches.JPG

fast2okc

Database Admin
This is the PATCHES tab from this system. You can see the talkgroups that are patched together show up as the targets. You can also see that Public Works likes to patch talkgroups 869 and 875 together. But it's a new patch every morning.

My SDS200 seems to receive transmissions on the target talkgroups, so I don't see any reason to include 200 patch talkgroups in the database.

Patches 1.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.