October 2011 Sacramento Meeting Poll

Would you attend another Oct 2011 Sacramento Meetup?

• Yes I need help with my GRE scanner

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes I need help with my scanner (all others)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
This is a poll to determine who wants another meeting in the Sacramento area; what kind of scanner you have that you need help with; and when you can attend.

mthayer

help

good morning, there's not to many of you out their that are willing to help....I just bought the bcd396xt and I am lost......and messaging doesn't seem to work....I have questions ??? willing to pay for help mike 916 802-3773

kma371

QRT
good morning, there's not to many of you out their that are willing to help....I just bought the bcd396xt and I am lost......and messaging doesn't seem to work....I have questions ??? willing to pay for help mike 916 802-3773

That's not true at all as they just had a meet up over the weekend where several people attended.

You don't read responses to your questions either because I've told you to download freescan and I'd send you a file to use.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

mthayer

correction

your right....i didnt mean it...the way it sounded, and i apologize....yes I did miss the last meeting and heard it was great....so i didn't mean it to come across like that. I am meeting someone today...thats going to help from our group....thank you all for your responses and I thank you for getting back to me and look forward to the next meeting to meet everyone....wish me luck !!!!

sacscan

I was thinking of early November, not this coming weekend in October. I have other things going on this weekend. Besides, we need to give people more time to plan. ;)

Sccafire

Sorry I didn't make it to the meeting. Had to change a family dinner to that Saturday. The dinner was supposed to happen on Sunday. Anyway, I will need help just not in November. I will be getting my new scanner for Christmas. Janurary is good for me.

Last edited:

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I was thinking of early November, not this coming weekend in October.
I could have worded the poll better, but the idea was a poll IN October for an upcoming meeting.

I would have liked to design the poll so that one of the first 5 questions must be answered, but only one. And then one of the next 4 questions must be answered, but only one. That way the results would give a tally of the number of projected attendees. However the software only provides options for "one answer only" or "allow multiple selections".

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
It looks like there is interest in holding another get together. It would be nice if people let everyone else know WHEN and WHERE they'd like to meet. You can see from the poll the time of day/week that works, so I am mostly speaking of suggesting a specific date and part of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.