Odd Issue with ProScan ROIP

Bhawk27

Premium Subscriber
I've scoured the RR forums for a solution to this issue, with no luck, so here goes...

I'm using ProScan with a BCD996P2. I've successfully connected a USB audio adapter between my computer and the REC jack on the scanner. I'm successfully streaming as a server (using a second laptop client to test it). While watching it scan from the client side, I quickly noticed that the audio for one local system (a conventional trunked system) is not streaming. From the client, I can see the scanner stop on those TGs, but I can't hear them. Oddly enough, I can hear audio from other conventional frequenices and our statewide P25 trunked system. Using that P25 system as my baseline, I've compared the ProScan database settings for the non-working system, confirmed that it's set to record all channels and searched for any other differences with no success. I'm sure this is a matter of a simple configuration in the ProScan software, but I can't find the difference-maker anywhere. Has anyone experienced this, and can you offer a solution?

Bhawk27

Premium Subscriber
Please disregard. I found the solution and, yes, it was incredibly simple. "Duh" simple. I synched up my frequencies to the scanner after making the configuration changes to record all on my desired systems. Forgot to check "upload configurations." As I stated, "duh."

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Please disregard. I found the solution and, yes, it was incredibly simple. "Duh" simple. I synched up my frequencies to the scanner after making the configuration changes to record all on my desired systems. Forgot to check "upload configurations." As I stated, "duh."
I figured it was something like this. I think it was Upload Systems that did it and doesn't matter if Upload Configuration is checked or unchecked.