ProScan: Odd ProScan Webserver Behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake68111

All setup and really like the software but I'm getting janky websever results.
Is this normal? Specifically the webpage auto reloading on its own intermittently and even after giving the server time to sync with the 24 second delay, it never really syncing.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
All setup and really like the software but I'm getting janky websever results.
Is this normal? Specifically the webpage auto reloading on its own intermittently and even after giving the server time to sync with the 24 second delay, it never really syncing.

Thanks for the report. I had a few reports in this area. With your video, I have a little more info. If you will email me, I will send out test files to narrow down the problem and you will get the fix sooner then when the next release is.

ProScan

Last edited:

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I got it working once by clearing the web server folder but it came back. Just keeps reloading the page especially when you try to turn on the audio.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Jake68111

Thanks for the report. I had a few reports in this area. With your video, I have a little more info. If you will email me, I will send out test files to narrow down the problem and you will get the fix sooner then when the next release is.

ProScan

Email has been sent.

I got it working once by clearing the web server folder but it came back. Just keeps reloading the page especially when you try to turn on the audio.

I saw, through browsing, your post on clearing the web server folder. I did so too even though it wasn't set up. Came up with the same result.

Jake68111

Hey Bob, for some reason or another I can’t reply to your email via my phone. I’m just now seeing the email and might have a chance to get at it tonight but if not tonight, it’ll be early tomorrow afternoon. Sorry for any confusion or delay.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Contact me via email on any testing. That link I sent is no longer the same test file. I will give you the new test file link via email.

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
I had some issues last night, I had Proscan freeze using the web server, also the virtual scanner display froze but the audio still worked, rebooting fixed it, but after a time it came back

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I had some issues last night, I had Proscan freeze using the web server, also the virtual scanner display froze but the audio still worked, rebooting fixed it, but after a time it came back
Did you by chance just close the web server client?

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
No I didn’t, I know I got 10 people on, and at some point I got an overload error

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Mine would LOCK UP Proscan sometimes when I turned off the phone or shut down looking at the web server. Hasn't done it lately since Bob worked on the Reload issue.

bravada

Another question relating to Proscan and Web Server. I’ve had mine running this week and not sure what I need to adjust with the settings but display and audio from the scanner is really out of sync. What are you finding for optimum settings in this regard? Other than this I am finding Proscan awesome to use. With a bit of a learning curve for me I’ve got the RSOIP things working awesome with the BCD536HP. Thanks in advance for any help here.

eaf1956

Feed Provider
Another question relating to Proscan and Web Server. I’ve had mine running this week and not sure what I need to adjust with the settings but display and audio from the scanner is really out of sync. What are you finding for optimum settings in this regard? Other than this I am finding Proscan awesome to use. With a bit of a learning curve for me I’ve got the RSOIP things working awesome with the BCD536HP. Thanks in advance for any help here.
Audio delay is usually about 24 sec on my system. There is a metadata delay setting on the receive device.

Status
Not open for further replies.