Odd unknown flying object no wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

gvranchosbill

Normally i wouldnt post this on RR site but heres my question i know that some of you are faithfull milcom monitors and have the ability too track certain types of aircraft and rather than myself trying to dig up this info i thought maybe someone was monitoring something a bit different.
I have a very good still caught in the same image i was taking of moon in afternoon April 21 2018 that image shows on my new kodak digital camera but as of last night i cant download image from sd card but others did and i was going to post in original however these images are only cropped and added or removed just enough from image to bring out detail, but the original is still best. I have black and white, altered color on another and details at time captured on blue including the moon that was my target, i did never see the unknown craft during the moon capture it was sunny and glare made the moon shot questionable.
! other unknown at same time but unrelated popped up also but not the basis for this post.
I was in a canyon on carson river in northern nevada and millcoms were not feasable so i didnt have radio on.
Comercial traffic does travel east west etc around i believe at 45,000 ft plus however this was up where even my binos have a hard tim determining what im looking at but in past this has all been military heavys that im aware of.
Notice odd shape, jet blast or eaust on best image reminded myself of a saturn 5 rocket wound up to max, the nozzel is blowing out at what looked to be a angle of 45 degrees the u can see only from what i gather is only 1 engine, contrail looked like what the reporter in texas in 1990,s steve douglas i think describibing doughnuts on a rope or pulse detenation engine he was monitoring darkstar then on uhf.
again end of contrail vapor was no longer white as you would see at very high altitude but leaving a black trail and i never seen this before either.
If i figure out how to get the original off sd card and iam baffled with this but it is a new camera i will post.
FYI: Saturday at 4,500 ft at ground level it was about 75 degrees clear no clouds deep blue sky and i dont believe the upper atomosphere was unstable.
So here come my images and this craft was well out of visable eyesight i could barely see moon, thje craft was to left of moon as i was looking almost straight up to the east sun was behind me at about 3pm pacific time.
Last image was in also but unrelated to post however odd as well.

Attachments

• 100_0204 (3).jpg
    100_0204 (3).jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 845
  • 100_0204 (4).jpg
    100_0204 (4).jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 853
  • 100_0204 (2).jpg
    100_0204 (2).jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 841
  • 100_0206 (2).jpg
    100_0206 (2).jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 826
  • 100_0193 (2).jpg
    100_0193 (2).jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 827

SCPD

QRT
Well considering some of the largest aerospace, aircraft test facilities are out west, what better cover then a green man, purple people eater ufo to cover it.

gvranchosbill

Hiding in plain ste heck when i do point my cctv straiight up i do see a lot of what appears to be military high altitude transitioning east west north south i live just east of lake tahoe and i was shocked to see so much aircraft airborne not ever hearing it but flightaware being one of my windows into the the wild blue see a mostly uniform controlled airspace with occasional wtf as fighters rock the windows on the way to nsawc at fallon nas and yep there cowboys on radio and in the air and then there gone.
Mwtc usmc warfare trainin center has occasional ch53 sea stallions and i think offspreys or something like tiltrotor and the little eastern european fighters that train at mwtc fly thru here to.
My fear is one day an engine or something comes off of a way past its fatigue days falls thru my roof never hearing it, on myth and this i heard is a myth however on us395 not far from my house no where any homes a blue slurppy broke my windshield i called dcso then i said i dont know if this is a waste of time? was it from an airborne toilet or did some kidds in the middle of night target me with a blue slurry well i be drinking mine it was melted as i was on 911. I would not even believe this does that mean a pound of drugs hidden in toilet flushed away to keep from gettn busted ind its way into my lap or better db coopers son got rid of evidence $1,000,000 and a parachute punch a hole in my roof and some cheap sunglasses maybe it was a sign from god! lol
Good camera from walmart but in all my years the sd card never was a problem and i did notice now that i cant duplicate or copy and paste .jpg of these i had to use a microsoft photoshop gadget to just copy these and now im hearing sd cards are class 4 and 10? sd card is just that i would assume i was told class 10 sd card is for video or go pro cameras bwtf why cant i get the original still off of sd card? im going to try something else all images and video on camera can be seen on m y laptop either diret by usb or by inserting sd card but that image will not show up and im going to have to dig into this its formated i did get a higher than 6th grade education but camerea comes with quick start in 10 different languges devoting a tiny space foe english on how to put in battery and turn on! gee whiz sgt carter! or Uncle jed what language do speak grannyt says it to much for my giant brain! lol

Last edited:

737mech

Premium Subscriber
Interesting find. Not sure if it's a black project? Kinda goes against the normal operations, the stuff they don't want anyone to see flies at night. Interesting no doubt!! Any scanner activity during this?

bryan_herbert

Premium Subscriber
There's a meteor shower right around the corner. I wouldn't be surprised if its a meteorite or some other space debris entering Earth's atmosphere.

pinballwiz86

Premium Subscriber
There's a meteor shower right around the corner. I wouldn't be surprised if its a meteorite or some other space debris entering Earth's atmosphere.

The "tail" is on the bottom of the object. Which means the object is moving upwards. Meteors do not move like that through our atmosphere.

zz0468

QRT
Banned
There's been several UFO sightings reported by airliners to ATC, including one recently in Arizona. I personally heard several airliners report a UFO sighting to Los Angeles Center just a few weeks ago.

Somebody apparently has a new toy to play with. It'll probably get declassified in about 10 years.

I'd suggest you try to find out what the ultra-high altitude (FL600 and above) UHF frequency is for the airspace over your head, and keep an ear out on it. Eventually, the thing has to come down and land, and it has to talk to Center for clearance through the regular airways on it's way down. I'd give better than even odds that it's coming and going to Groom Lake on at least some of it's flights, so chances are pretty decent you'll hear something.

I'd also suggest you post your pictures over at Dreamlandresort.com. It's a pretty good website dedicated to Area 51 with a decidedly non-alien orientation. It's at least partially inhabited by ex-Roadrunners, and others with actual insight. Those guys would love to see this.

I suspect the darker traces of contrail are just partially blocked by thin lower clouds that you can't otherwise see.

Last edited:
D

DaveNF2G

The "dark vapor" is probably a shadow cast by the main contrail.

SCPD

QRT
Recent flood of sightings by airlines, others either someone has a new toy out there or a real deal someone else. I'd like to think all that space there has to be others out there.

Will001

Premium Subscriber
I think I heard something about Elon Musk sending another rocket up to space a few days ago...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlphaFive

Bezos

Just watched an MSNBC story on this, about 9:32 a.m. EDT. The top of your picture, and this rocket appear the same. Jeff Bezos just sent up himself. Claims to be able to hold six passengers. Was on Amazon's dime.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.