Oddcast V3 Qustion .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avenger44

I was wondering if the Oddcast V3 Will Support Multable Audio Feeds ? I am Running 1 Feed right now with Oddcast V3 , But Wonted to Broadcast a 2nd Feed the Same way . Please let me know .

Thanks

Steve.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I was wondering if the Oddcast V3 Will Support Multable Audio Feeds ? I am Running 1 Feed right now with Oddcast V3 , But Wonted to Broadcast a 2nd Feed the Same way . Please let me know .

Thanks

Steve.

I think so. Just install a separate copy of Oddcast to another directory. I run two separate feeds off of one machine, and feed those two feeds to multiple Shoutcast/oddcast servers.

I simply installed the first copy, and then I copied the contents of the directory that was created to another newly created directory. I run each instance of Oddcast from its own directory. Then in each Oddcast I set up two destinations to feed it to, for the two separate servers that I stream to.

Mike

Avenger44

I think so. Just install a separate copy of Oddcast to another directory. I run two separate feeds off of one machine, and feed those two feeds to multiple Shoutcast/oddcast servers.

I simply installed the first copy, and then I copied the contents of the directory that was created to another newly created directory. I run each instance of Oddcast from its own directory. Then in each Oddcast I set up two destinations to feed it to, for the two separate servers that I stream to.

Mike

Thanks , Got it working .

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.