# Of Posts Went Down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening admin I wanted to ask as to why my number of posts went from 836 to 821? Could an admin explain what happenend. I didnt get an infration did I? If someone can help me please.

Thank you

QDP2012

Good evening admin I wanted to ask as to why my number of posts went from 836 to 821? Could an admin explain what happenend. I didnt get an infration did I? If someone can help me please.

Thank you

I'm not an admin, but I recall that happening to me one time when a Moderator moved a thread from the main forums to the Tavern. The Tavern threads/posts do not count toward your post-count. It can also happen if off-topic posts get deleted from a thread in the main forums. In that case, a moderator might not issue a warning or infraction individually, but might post a general comment to that thread asking everyone to stay on-topic.

Hope this helps,

Why does it matter how many post You have?
It doesn't get You any where on here.

I'm not an admin, but I recall that happening to me one time when a Moderator moved a thread from the main forums to the Tavern. The Tavern threads/posts do not count toward your post-count. It can also happen if off-topic posts get deleted from a thread in the main forums. In that case, a moderator might not issue a warning or infraction individually, but might post a general comment to that thread asking everyone to stay on-topic.

Hope this helps,

It does not matter to me if it gets me anywhere on here. I was just wondering as to why it vanished. Thank you QDP2012 I did not know that.

Thank you

Hope this helps,

I found where it went down. It was in the thread:http://forums.radioreference.com/fe...-news-flash-florida-bp-throws-p25-switch.html. Sorry for being OT in that thread :(. It wont happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.