Officer Involved 2X Fatal Shooting, as paged

Status
Not open for further replies.

speard

Premium Subscriber
I took some time to listen to the archives. There is some good listening to be had. If you listen to the CSP- Denver feed, you can hear the shots clear as day.

dracer777

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

Which archive is it? Time range and is it CSP or Denver or both?

04Z1V6

I was listening to this with Scannerlive this is a great program for listening to multiple feeds, listen to fire and it sounds like Fire was upset with PD for waking them at three in the morning.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16)

CSP, DPD was not involved and around 0200hrs.

Jim<

AceWeb

I was listening to the Aurora feed when this was going on and heard Westminster Dispatch (I believe) updating Aurora PD on the LoJack single location. Given the location I was wondering why Aurora PD would be involved.

speard

Premium Subscriber

CSP Denver feed, approx 0235 hours give or take a few is when it starts to go downhill.

jrs370

Where do you find the link to listen to this and what would I need to do to hear this? thank you

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Where do you find the link to listen to this and what would I need to do to hear this? thank you

You need to be a RR subscriber first and then check the CSP Denver archives in the live feed menu.

Jim<

Status
Not open for further replies.