Officer reads statement over all sides

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkjr4160

Did anyone else listen to the (I believe 3rd Shift Frank Unit) Officer asks dispatcher to patch all the main sides. Then we read a statement of good bye to all my brothers and sisters....

While driving down the road I actually teared up.

It was 2am this morning.

TK

tkjr4160

For those not from around here this was because of possible layoffs. This was the last night for these officers if the layoffs go through. It could be 155 officers or 35 or zero. It was a very emotional moment.

K2KOH

Premium Subscriber
Heard the same for a Westchester County PD Lieutenant last year who was retiring. Everyone made their goodbyes at the 6 AM radio check. Shame about layoffs in Broken Arrow. In these times, we need more cops, not less. Then again, we're used to doing more with less.

N5TWB

Heard the same for a Westchester County PD Lieutenant last year who was retiring. Everyone made their goodbyes at the 6 AM radio check. Shame about layoffs in Broken Arrow. In these times, we need more cops, not less. Then again, we're used to doing more with less.

Possible layoffs are for Tulsa PD, not BAPD. Final proposal in front of FOP now for discussion and vote by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.