officer salvatore rivieri

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdfdems286

does anyone know what the ultimate outcome of this case was ?.he was the baltimore city cop in the infamous youtube video "allegedly" abusing the skateboarder.did he get fired ?.in all the post's about him all over the internet,i could not find it.

Llwellyn

pdfdems286 said:
does anyone know what the ultimate outcome of this case was ?.he was the baltimore city cop in the infamous youtube video "allegedly" abusing the skateboarder.did he get fired ?.in all the post's about him all over the internet,i could not find it.
He's still suspended pending the outcome of the investigation. I believe with pay. The local business owners in the harbor are signing petitions to have him reinstated immediately with no additional punishment. They have gathered several hundred signatures from what I hear.

jimyleg

"the sooner you learn my name the longer your going to live!"

He should be fired... NO question.. Whats happening is the departments feeling the situation out .. probably trying not to fire the guy.. as it would mean admittance of guilt.

Last edited:

kb2vxa

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
"The local business owners in the harbor are signing petitions to have him reinstated immediately with no additional punishment."

Dorks.

"They have gathered several hundred signatures from what I hear."

Those who sign after hearing only the petitioner's story are even bigger dorks.

Status
Not open for further replies.