Official 2018 MSWIN TG ID Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
13598 is for sure something Camp Shelby related.... of course they are building a new tower there....

No, they are finishing up building an multi tower simulcast site ,I believe made up of 4 towers, at the CSJFTC. Single sites are going in at Parchmann, MSU, and expansion mini sites for Rankin Co simulcast.

frazmandemo

well 13598 has something to do with military. i know i heard them ask where they were... the response was 2 miles south of newton...and i heard helicopter blades in the back ground.

styresd

Student at Ole Miss currently in Lafayette. Noticed campus PD have switched over to some APX 1000 Units. Seeing traffic on a new tgif 23950 that resembles their old traffic. FYI lots of traffic now on the main Oxford PD, happy to see the move from the TRBO.

Hammerguy69

No, they are finishing up building an multi tower simulcast site ,I believe made up of 4 towers, at the CSJFTC. Single sites are going in at Parchmann, MSU, and expansion mini sites for Rankin Co simulcast.

wrong

Hammerguy69

per the minutes the state is building 2 towers on Shelby, 1 at Parchman, co located on a MSU tower and Rankin is looking at purchasing one to two mini sites for their simulcast

SYZ1165

Premium Subscriber
New TG found ?

I have found 36921 has anyone else found this TG ? if so, sorry for duplication. This TG seems to be a dispatch channel in Walthall Co. SO’s

geraldbrent1

44804... any ideas? Can't tell if it's Ridgeland police or something related to public works. Talking about traffic direction due to construction on Lake Harbor in Ridgeland.

Status
Not open for further replies.