ImC0ld

I think you have your Proscan versions mixed up, the current version is 16.8.0, not 6.

As far as your "bug".... you have turned on the "Resume Scan/Search" function in Proscan. In the upper right hand corner of the Proscan window, set the "Resume Scan/Search" function back to the "off" setting.

Oh, sorry your highness, I missed the 1 at the start. 16.8.1
I just downloaded it so its the current version. Thats what it says when I boot it up, 16.8.1

ImC0ld

Click the hide button again.

Thanks.
Found that. I think its fixed it.
When I found it, it was already set to off. I didn't change anything but its stopped changing after 6 seconds. The recording tab says 6 seconds, the history tab says 5 seconds.
Well, its working in the 396XT, will check tomorrow on the USDS100 if its working or not.

Thanks guys for the help.

cryppie

Is anyone else having issues where the client drops after 1-8 hours? Error Code 9 Client Offline Abnormal
Seems to only happen on one laptop, however internet is still available at this time
Yes, except with "Error Code 4". Usually after 24 hours this starts happening.

I'm running Kaspersky along with ProScan as I have for 7 years.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Yes, except with "Error Code 4". Usually after 24 hours this starts happening.

I'm running Kaspersky along with ProScan as I have for 7 years.
Error Codes 4 & 5 means a problem with the Serve Folders & Files. I already put in the next version(not out yet) that will display a more meaningful description on exactly what is happening.

belvdr

No longer interested in living
I can't find the documentation on the website. Is there a link to it? Thanks.
Yeah the website could use an update.

belvdr

No longer interested in living
If that was true then there would be so many its so easy a caveman can do it questions.
I didn’t say everyone and it’s not guaranteed the manual will be clear to everyone who reads it. To your point, many don’t read it at all.

However, all the help menu does is open the PDF in the default web browser. Why not have a link to it on the website?

Randy_Vick

Premium Subscriber
Understanding Digital Type a little better. SDS100
Why in History Logging would during broadcast the Digital Type column display P25, but change to Link before the transmission terminates? Why would P25 sometimes appear in that column as opposed to Link? Its not system specific.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
Understanding Digital Type a little better. SDS100
Why in History Logging would during broadcast the Digital Type column display P25, but change to Link before the transmission terminates? Why would P25 sometimes appear in that column as opposed to Link? Its not system specific.

Perhaps this will help.