Offutt changes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

topnik

All,

OK, there wasn't a whole bunch of info for the analog trunked system, there's a bit more for the new P25 system.

I'm wondering if anyone knows about or recognizes the ICEHOUSE callsign. Reason I ask is along with all the new airshow related TGs, I found a new one today, TG 7, with the ICEHOUSE guys working...moving across the runway and doing various things I'm not familiar with. I thought for a while, when they were on the analog system, that they may have been the brave dudes and dudettes who deal with LOX and Liquid Nitrogen and all that...I haven't seen any independent confirmation on that...would make sense, sort of...

Anyway, since I don't think I saw a specific TG on the old system, and I've seen them on the new system, I was wondering if anyone had an ID and would like to speak up about it.

Thanks all...PEACE...

topnik

SCPD

QRT
They are either POL(who maintains the "big" tanks), AGE(Who transports the transfer carts) or E&E(Maintains the tranfors carts).
I would guess it's the cryogenics parts of POL.

Yokoshibu

I swear I can recall hearing that on the old analog system but their calls were few and far between.... I would put money on lox.

Status
Not open for further replies.