oh crap ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

n0zed

friday morn about 0500 I was having my java getting ready for my trip down to the land of fruit n nuts (L.A.)
and hear a fire dispatch to 740 marine drive market transport , report of a simi tractor on fire, and yes first thought was , oh crap , well when I got there , NOT MINE !!
sorry for the crappy pix but they do say the best camara to use is what you have and my slr was packed

Attachments

• 2009-12-04 09.36.54.jpg
    2009-12-04 09.36.54.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 365
Wow, they got it out quick. Looks like its salvagable for the most part. Hope the driver didn't have any "non company approved electronic equipment" hooked up.
BTW, my yard is a stones throw away, right off Gertz Rd.

KE7JFF

Heh, I work security and I get nervous when I hear ANYTHING dispatched for any of the properties I am on duty at.

Do you do loads for Colgate Palmolive? If so, give me a PM.

n0zed

more crap

Wow, they got it out quick. Looks like its salvagable for the most part. Hope the driver didn't have any "non company approved electronic equipment" hooked up.
BTW, my yard is a stones throw away, right off Gertz Rd.

the cab is gone and all the wire fried , Ill bet they will scrap it , Ill get back in the yard thursday and take a look if it still out back , I have been out a while so no idea of why or how . from what I heard the city driver fired ( no pun )it up to warm up and it did warm up while he was in the office.
ghk

Status
Not open for further replies.