ohare airport question

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JIG

Sheriff
No, I do it all the time.

In the terminals on both sides of the Security checkpoints feel free to listen all you want, but use an earphone and be discreet. If you are flying you can bring the scanner on the airplane but most airlines do not allow you to use it in flight. (dozens of threads on this subject, search them out....)

derrek_lee_25

thanks i wasn't sure about ohare i bring my pro 95 into the dubuque iowa airport all the time and listen to atc

derrek_lee_25

N9JIG said:
No, I do it all the time.

In the terminals on both sides of the Security checkpoints feel free to listen all you want, but use an earphone and be discreet. If you are flying you can bring the scanner on the airplane but most airlines do not allow you to use it in flight. (dozens of threads on this subject, search them out....)

the belt clip broke on my scanner but i do have big enough pockets on my pants and i have headphones from a ipod that will work

N9JIG

Sheriff
derrek_lee_25 said:
the belt clip broke on my scanner but i do have big enough pockets on my pants and i have headphones from a ipod that will work

iPod airbuds are great for scanners, they sound good and are so ubiquitous as to be invisible these days, a definite plus around airports.

N9JIG

Sheriff
derrek_lee_25 said:
will they question me if i walk through a security check point with the scanner

Most probably not. I have gone thru TSA with scanners and HT's many times and never had a problem at all. I have never heard of anyone else ever having a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.