Ohio County Radio Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustinoboy

Apparently Ohio County didn't just go digital. I live in Daviess County and used to be able to pick up their analog signal very well. They have made the switchover to their new radio system, but my digital scanners will not decode the transmission.I thought it might have been because I was too far away, but I drove through Ohio County this weekend, and the scanner would not decode. So they are either encrypted or Nexedge.

voxiso

Apparently Ohio County didn't just go digital. I live in Daviess County and used to be able to pick up their analog signal very well. They have made the switchover to their new radio system, but my digital scanners will not decode the transmission.I thought it might have been because I was too far away, but I drove through Ohio County this weekend, and the scanner would not decode. So they are either encrypted or Nexedge.

Ohio County is NEXEDGE.. On my local news they was talking about it and the sheriff was talking about kenwood eqp and talking about how scanners will be dead ..

Status
Not open for further replies.