Ohio DSDPlus users (check-in)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlasFBG2

Here is one for you guys. Maybe there is someone up in Huron Co who could check on this.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=WQVK640

I'm figuring this is fairly low power (just meant to cover the Bunge NA plant at 605 Goodrich Rd in Bellevue OH). It's probably DMR. The question is whether it is a bunch of standard DMR repeaters or one or more Cap+ systems, a CON+ system, a DMR Tier III system or what.

If you are nearby enough to pick up traffic at this plant at 605 Goodrich Rd, please check the following for either a constant DMR control channel or a Cap+ system or a DMR Tier III system.

Thanks

Mike

I had my 436hp with me in the area today. Did not have laptop to run dsd plus. So this is all info I got on it.

452.5 is the control channel. It does not show a site # or system #
Shows CAP and uses color code 1 and talk groups 2 and 3 was active.

Could no longer pick it up about 1 mile out of town. So it probably low powered.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I had my 436hp with me in the area today. Did not have laptop to run dsd plus. So this is all info I got on it.

452.5 is the control channel. It does not show a site # or system #
Shows CAP and uses color code 1 and talk groups 2 and 3 was active.

Could no longer pick it up about 1 mile out of town. So it probably low powered.

THank you. It was a longshot. I figured it was very low power. Unless somebody right in the vicinity ever decides to listen to it, it'll likely be nearly impossible to gather enough information on it to add it to the database at this point.

i don't know if they are open / as active on a weekend, which doesn't help. probably takes monitoring during a busy workday M-F (alhtough I could be wrong).

Thanks for taking the trip down and cchecking it out.

Mike

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Domer LTR - Cleveland

Ok folks. Not something DSDPlus can deal with, but certainly most scanners handle LTR as does LTR-Analyzer ( Index of /~phoenix/wap/LTR ) - get the non-Net version.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=2719

This above link is a Domer Communications LTR site for which only one frequency has ever been confirmed, and that confirmation was probably 10 or more years ago.

From Akron I'm not hearing a peep out of it. But I'm out of range. If there is anyone bored up in Cleveland who knows what an LTR frequency looks like on a waterfall, sounds like on a scanner -- and/or knows how to use LTR Analyzer to check what the LCN is for an active LTR repeater, please look through all of the frequencies listed for the Domer Cleveland site and let us know if any of them are active LTR frequencies.

NOTE: There are still smatterings of LTR sites all over the place. Please do not assume that just because you might find an active LTR frequency, that it must be Domer's LTR freq. Pay attention to signal strength, relative to your listening location and antenna setup, to make a determination as to whether or not the frequency is part of a Domer site.

Please report any findings here. I suspect that the Domer Cleveland site has no LTR activity on any frequencies but would like confirmation.

Thanks

Mike

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
WQVK640 Bunge NA (Bellevue OH, Huron Co)

Here is one for you guys. Maybe there is someone up in Huron Co who could check on this.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?fccCallsign=WQVK640

I'm figuring this is fairly low power (just meant to cover the Bunge NA plant at 605 Goodrich Rd in Bellevue OH). It's probably DMR. The question is whether it is a bunch of standard DMR repeaters or one or more Cap+ systems, a CON+ system, a DMR Tier III system or what.

If you are nearby enough to pick up traffic at this plant at 605 Goodrich Rd, please check the following for either a constant DMR control channel or a Cap+ system or a DMR Tier III system.

Thanks

Mike

This system has been confirmed active. It isn't all mapped out yet. And I'm not at liberty to say who confirmed it (but they certainly can post here if they choose to). So far we know that at least two of the above frequencies are in use. It's a CAP+ system with at least two active frequencies, and one of those active frequencies is 452.500 CC 1 -- unknown LCN (I think it'll be LCN 1).

For now, the system is not in the DB. Once we get one or more confirmed LCNs we can add it in. I just figured I'd let it be known that it is active, in case anybody happens to drive through there.

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
For those up in NW Ohio (who can monitor Toledo area), please review the following thread regarding Toledo Zoo DMR.

https://forums.radioreference.com/threads/toledo-zoo-dmr.383088/

If you are able to determine (a) frequencies in use on the system and (b) LCNs as well as (c) System Flavor (Cap+ is a guess but probably correct), please submit updates to the Toledo Zoo system.

Thanks!

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
I guess I should have checked here in long ago. Anyway, I run DSD+, but these days I use Unitrunker more
on the sites here in Southwest Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.