Ohio Marcs IP-25 Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonya

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone tell me which agencies if any in the Cuyahoga, Lake and Geauga county areas are using Phase II TDMA. I know my HP-1 will not with that but the new Uniden model should. Can anyone confirm that it does work?

budevans

Can anyone tell me which agencies if any in the Cuyahoga, Lake and Geauga county areas are using Phase II TDMA. I know my HP-1 will not with that but the new Uniden model should. Can anyone confirm that it does work?

tonya,

Haven't heard of anyone using Phase II TDMA on the MARCS-IP system.

Regarding the new Uniden x36 scanners, there have been many reviews of their use monitoring Phase II TDMA systems in the Uniden forum.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Tonya, currently there are no agencies using Phase II TDMA on MARCS-IP. It maybe some time yet before there are any.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

john56

MARCS-IP

I have received the Cuyahoga County WestComm EMS Dispatch sveral times on the MARCS -IP ...

John KD8BIN

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
I have received the Cuyahoga County WestComm EMS Dispatch sveral times on the MARCS -IP ...

John KD8BIN

Yep, you will hear them when a unit is in your area as they affiliate with your tower. I hear them occasionally in Columbus when their units are at OSU Medical Center. That's the nature of this true statewide system. This is so their units can still communicate with their base regardless of location.

Status
Not open for further replies.