Ohio MARCS Medina

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper1453

Hello,

I am sure there is talk on here some where about how to program the Ohio Marcs system on the Radio Shack pro 106 but I cannot find out or figure out how to do it.. I had no problem before programming this scanner using radioreference program but now I cannot hear the state patrol... I have been trying several things and would like some help. Screen shots would be nice also. again i am using the software from this webiste.

Thank you for all of your help...

You can send me private messages I just want to get this thing working.

SCPD

QRT
If you haven't done so, you need to put in the new control channel frequencies and add the custom rebanded tables. The MARCS system has rebanded and unless you make the changes you won't hear anything (or not all). See the sticky above on MARCS rebanding.

copper1453

Ed,

Do you know which one of the 1400 replies would help me program the pro 106. I wish I had screen shots I could then do it quicker.

I am not sure where I need to change the information at in which section using the program.

Sorry just trying to really figure this thing out....

Nasby

Are you using WIN500 to program it?

If so, you can send me your template and I'll fix it for you.

I listen to OSP all the time on my PRO-106.

Mike-KC8OWL

Medina did recently change the control channel freqs - if you are still using the old ones you will not hear anything. I cannot tell you how to reprogram your 106 but this might be your problem. The new freqs (taken from the database section) are below. The (c) is primary control and the (a) is alternate

852.65000a 852.90000c

Status
Not open for further replies.