OHP OKWIN sites

Status
Not open for further replies.

toad99

Premium Subscriber
Since the OHP has troop H for Clinton, I for Guymon, J for Enid, and K for Perry, what sites in the OKWIN system would these troops affiliate with? I don't see any sites in range of any of these towns, except for possibly Perry (Stillwater site?). Here in OKC I can hear Enid and Perry OHP talkgroups on the Guthrie site, but that seems a real stretch.

toad99

Premium Subscriber
Well, I seem to hear them on a regular basis, mainly the Perry talkgroup 2785. It seems that any Perry traffic would affiliate with the Stillwater site.

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
Most of these are vhf low band areas. This was already answered just a few hours before you made this thread on the SW P25 progress thread.

toad99

Premium Subscriber
Are you saying that VHF low band areas use P25 Talkgroups? Maybe the talkgroups are just assigned right now and are there for future P25 upgrades.

toad99

Premium Subscriber
The thread you are referring to does not show up in my thread list. If I do a search for "SW P25" in this forum, the thread will show up, but only if I do a search, otherwise it's not there.

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
Are you saying that VHF low band areas use P25 Talkgroups? Maybe the talkgroups are just assigned right now and are there for future P25 upgrades.

Read the 55th, 56th & 57th post on that thread. That should answer your question who uses what for the part of the state you'r asking about. I asked this the other day and those replies were posted. I would assume the OKWIN TG's you see for those troops are for possible future use which prob wont happen given the amount of $ needed from the state and why OKC site hasnt been upgraded...yet

nd5y

It's history repeating itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.