OHP TGRP on Tishomingo TRS Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber
Yesterday morning I noticed some traffic on the Troop F channel 1 TGRP (44080).

It wasn't on long enough for me to verify if it was actually OHP related but I've never picked up any other agency on that sites frequencies. Anyone else hearing this?

Mike

plaws

Premium Subscriber

It wasn't on long enough for me to verify if it was actually OHP related but I've never picked up any other agency on that sites frequencies. Anyone else hearing this?

Mike

It's a statewide system (if you only count the parts of the state with "lots" of people) so all it takes is a trooper from Troop F to be driving within range of that site to bring up his home TG.

n5bew1

Even though Ardmore's trunking sites are not fully operational yet. Individual troopers have had 800 radios for quite a while. If some parts of the system is working they probably can talk on what's working.

HogDriver

Premium Subscriber

Mike

I heard it too, very brief. I didn't understand what they said. Hopefully they will be up and running soon on DPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.