OHP Troop B Motorola Control Frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

jway78

I am very new to this whole trunking programming. i live in claremore ok. It is on the LTR system got it working and i have pryor motorola system working but not sure what or where to find the control for ohp troop b can someone please help????

SCPD

QRT
You will probably have to put in the Tulsa or Owasso control channel, as Troop B doesn't have its own control channel. They are shared with the Tulsa/Owasso system.

jway78

ok that was what i was thinking but tulsa has alot of control channels like 5 maybe do i have to program each one with the ohp troop b talkgroup numbers or is there a certain one that is the ohp control? Thanx for your help...

Freqed

I'm just a listener
Premium Subscriber
You just need to add the Troop B ID's to the pryor system as well as the Troop L ID's. I don't think you can reach the Tulsa system from Claremore as it fades quick outside of Catoosa. If you enter the Tulsa Control channel and then old on it, you can see what your signal strength is if any at all.

jway78

You just need to add the Troop B ID's to the pryor system as well as the Troop L ID's. I don't think you can reach the Tulsa system from Claremore as it fades quick outside of Catoosa. If you enter the Tulsa Control channel and then old on it, you can see what your signal strength is if any at all.

oh wow thanx that helps a bunch will do that

jway78

jus to let you know i add talk group number for troop b and l to pryor control and it is working great thanx to you all for the help....

Status
Not open for further replies.