OHP Troop S (POE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
I may have overlooked this but does anyone know if Troop S, the dot/point of entry troopers are on OKWIN or if they are on another system?
These are usually the white chargers or black tahoe's at weigh stations.

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
I thought the white chargers were the supervisors ?

There are some white chargers with the regular OHP logo on the doors but im talking about the ones with the DOT logo on their doors that looks more like a badge than the OK state outline that are at the weigh stations. I have seen an increase of semi's being stopped by them on I40 in the past few weeks.

LowderK

LEO / Paramedic
Premium Subscriber
The White chargers at the port of entry are not POE ... they are coorpration commission... yes POE is on the okwin the one I hear all the time is unit 2009 they don't us a letter like the troopers like H690 or Mike 481 or DOT which use Sam call... and yes for the above question OHP "brass" mostly drive white chargers or tahoes and most all have number below 100 for their call

Turner101

Premium Subscriber
The White chargers at the port of entry are not POE ... they are coorpration commission... yes POE is on the okwin the one I hear all the time is unit 2009 they don't us a letter like the troopers like H690 or Mike 481 or DOT which use Sam call... and yes for the above question OHP "brass" mostly drive white chargers or tahoes and most all have number below 100 for their call

good enough for me! I saw OHP post on social media about these guys saying they were POE and never could find an actual TG dedicated to them so thought I would ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.