OK Its THAT Time Agian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
OK Ladies and Fellas:

I need the following data statewide:

ALL VHF, UHF, 800 MHz conventional data reconfirmed. Let us know on any new tones, change of usage, switches to DMR or NXDN digital. Anything that has narrowbanded may have new tones etc, so recheck guys. I am not sure I have gone through and updated everything to its new narrowbanded status since last time when the FCC database was over 3 months behind.

AWIN, a lot of changes have been occurring, so it may be wise to do an search in the 800, and 700 MHz bands for any new Control Channels, or added freqs to sites, or changes of exiting sites such as site numbering etc... Also any unidentified tg's you may be sitting on, now is the time to start verifying who and what they are used by/for.

Entergy... I am not going to press too hard on the old analog system for data too much as it is about to be replaced by a P25 Mega System. But anything new you can give us, please do so! As I get data on P25 sites, I will post it, and asking you guys to do the same once the build out begins. We do know that the initial first phase has been set up and tested at Motorola in IL. I will be going through FCC data and looking for P25 licenses etc...

TY in advance!

RF23

Premium Subscriber
In using Pro96Com on the AWIN Hopewell site over the weekend the control channel is only reporting five frequencies but the RR Database has eleven frequencies listed for the Hopewell site which does include these five frequencies.

The five frequencies that are presently being listed are:
851.2375c
851.4875a
851.7750v
853.8250iv
859.2625v

I am not suggesting removing the other 6 frequencies since I do not know their origin.

The only talk-group that was generated during this time period that is not on the AWIN ordered talk-group page was 7503 which appears to be probably from Sebastian County Government – Health Department – EMS –Talk. However, I did not hear what was said therefore this is just an extrapolation from talk-group 7502 info that is listed in the database. Why the Hopewell site is frequently broadcasting Sebastian County traffic (which is on the other side of the state, Ft. Smith is there) I do not know.

How long would you like us to monitor the sites before reporting?

INDY72

A good 24 to 48 hours per site will definitely tell the tale, especially if it is during holiday or weekend when things are busiest. Same thing for any conventional freqs you monitor.

cozmosis

I goofed and accidentally posted this is the "DB Help Needed" thread instead, but the frequency page for Pulaski County shows 155.02500 as the "Maumelle Police VHF Backup." However, the City of Maumelle does not own a license for that frequency. That frequency belongs to the City of Little Rock and is used for the Robinson Center. If you listen, you'll hear some security officers talking from time to time, but you will also hear chatter about who is taking out the trash. Heh.

KB5ILY

So far no changes needed on any of the analog & DMR channels in Clark County. I can't speak to AWIN operations in this area as I don't own a P25 capable scanner.

INDY72

REMOVING INPUT TONES

Over the next couple of weeks, All input tones will not be listed in the database except for HAM categories. Just a heads up so when you see them vanishing. If someone wants to create a listing for them, please do so in the wiki.

INDY72

Jefferson County TRS

Is the Jefferson County TRS even alive anymore since that County is AWIN?

wbswetnam

Yell County deletion - Dardanelle Fire Dept

Just a note that the Dardanelle Fire Department is dispatched now on the Yell County fire channel of 154.295. DFD no longer has its own dispatch frequency, and the license they had on their old dispatch channel has now expired. I've been monitoring both their old dispatch channel of 460.575 and the Yell County fire dispatch channel for months and I can confirm this. Please make the necessary deletion.

ecps92

If you are suggesting a DB update, you need to make the submission.
Find the Freq/listing in the DB and then click on the "submit" tab

Just a note that the Dardanelle Fire Department is dispatched now on the Yell County fire channel of 154.295. DFD no longer has its own dispatch frequency, and the license they had on their old dispatch channel has now expired. I've been monitoring both their old dispatch channel of 460.575 and the Yell County fire dispatch channel for months and I can confirm this. Please make the necessary deletion.

INDY72

TY! Yes use the proper submissions process. I don't get an chance to dig through the forums everyday, and it could be days before I found this tidbit. Not to mention, I am one of the very few that will dig into the forums for datum. That is what the submissions system is designed for.:D

INDY72

Yes, if you find new tones etc, new usage, any of this is what is good for subs. Fire Tone Out though, go toss that in the wiki wiki wiki..... OK had to do that, no more scratching I promise.... At least for today.:twisted:

mikebennett

Premium Subscriber

The DB lists Yell County Fire as 154.295 for both North & South with different inputs. Is the output tone the same for both, just the input frequencies are different?

I was up there a few weeks ago and found a tone for the repeater but I was afraid to program it because I thought maybe they were using different ones for the North and South end.

ad5kl

I noticed the new Garland County Detention Center is listed with a Mode of FMN with 8 frequencies (input & output) under License ID WQUV83. But the emission designators are for Phase I P25 and also FMN for all frequencies. I live too far from there to verify right away, but I'll try to give it a listen next time I'm through there to see which mode (if not both) they are using. I'll setup an analog frequency & digital frequency for each on my scanner.

txzeke

Premium Subscriber
Been hearing traffic on AWIN group 6314, some encryption. Don't believe it to be local Baxter, Marion, or Boone Counties. No listings in RR for any 6300 groups.

wbswetnam

Early this morning (couldn't sleep) I heard un-ID talk group 7507. Talk group 7502 is Sebastian County Health Dept, so, that's what I'm thinking for 7507. I'll keep monitoring.

wbswetnam

Does anyone else live near Van Buren County? I need help with the following:

155.0475 DMR; I suspect it is Alread Vol Fire Dept
154.9950 DMR; I suspect it is Bee Branch Vol Fire Dept
154.9725 DMR; already confirmed as Fairfield Bay Fire Dept but I suspect that it is PD as well

Status
Not open for further replies.