ok L.A. Roll call time folks (2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie12

I know the feeling. I'm sitting here in my home listening to EBRSO chase a TV thief from Central Walmart. I'm listening on the Baywood LWIN tower. I don't know who named the towers since the Baywood tower is in Pride not Baywood. If you cut some trees you could see the lights on the tower from the Pride Post Office. I'm listening to the EBRSO chase with no antenna on my handheld.

charlie12

Still wishing LPSO would switch to LWIN.

I'm glad they haven't. They sound better on UHF and I have them in my little Chinese handheld ham radios that cost $21 and don't have to carry a ham radio and high dollar scanner around

charlie12

Why aren’t they? I was in Springfield the other day and heard them on 4xxmhz I wanna say

They still use the 460mhz stuff. It works good so why switch And is is LP they do stuff their way. I had a LPSO friend call me the other night to see if I could program a BaoFeng handheld for another Deputy. He wanted it for his wife so she could listen to him when he was working. We were at Duke's eating and he dropped it off. I took it home and programmed it and took it to him. I had given one to my Deputy friend before for hi handicapped nephew to listen on.

vjkurvy

KURVYNATION.COM
They still use the 460mhz stuff. It works good so why switch And is is LP they do stuff their way. I had a LPSO friend call me the other night to see if I could program a BaoFeng handheld for another Deputy. He wanted it for his wife so she could listen to him when he was working. We were at Duke's eating and he dropped it off. I took it home and programmed it and took it to him. I had given one to my Deputy friend before for hi handicapped nephew to listen on.
I have 3 baofung cables.. I keep losing them and buying another

charlie12

Yea.. I was at I-55 and Ponchatoula and hear them all the time... with default DB...

I listen to them all the time I have a couple friends that work there. I usually listen to 460.05 that's tac 1 for the west side of LP and 460.125 tac 2 for the East side. I used to run a paper route in lower LP so I was listening every night

KC5AJP

Premium Subscriber
AJ Powell- KC5AJP

Southern Traffic Accident Reconstruction - Owner/Consultant, Crash Reconstruction, Crash Data Retrieval Technician
Southwest Louisiana Amateur Repeater Club - President 2020

Lake Charles

BCD436HP
Icom ID-51A
Icom ID-5100
BTech DMR 6X2
Motorola APX8000

Status
Not open for further replies.